Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘[The Student Sex Work Project]’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [The Student Sex Work Project, Room 401, Vivian Tower, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website operates according to an agreed code of conduct.
As a visitor to the website you will be able to access sexual health information and a contact list of services in Wales.
You will also be able to leave messages on the site message board.
Messages will only be able to be seen by Project staff.
Before leaving any information all visitors must accept the terms and conditions below of the Project and provide Informed Consent.
Please remember this website is part of an ongoing research project.
Information left on the website may be used to raise awareness about the Project; in the development of Project services; in Project outputs such as good practice guidance; academic publications; and the Project film.
In leaving information you are confirming that you are:
1. Aware and understand the aims and objectives of the Project; you agree to the information you provide being used by the Project in the furtherance of the aims and objectives of the Project;
2. That you are of legal adult age (over 18 years); aware that you have both the right to withdraw and are not obligated to provide information at any time.